Healthy slug eggs?

Frog

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I picked 4 slugs 3 days ago, and they keep laying these. Not from the breath-hole (pneumostome), but somewhere near. Under the Mantel i guess. And they oblong shaped little "pills", so I suppose these are not poop. But I really wonder if they are healthy because 2 of the slugs lay super-dry ones. Aren't they supposed to be bigger white "balls"?
186481177_502846914268517_7190398477361052186_n.jpg

Last edited:

Alasgun

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Healthy slug eggs???

I’ve never been a coni-sewer; however i can tell you they respond well to a good acetone bath which beats stomping them into the earth where you might hurt yourself in the process With all that slipping and sliding and stomping going on.

Frog

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Healthy slug eggs???

I’ve never been a coni-sewer; however i can tell you they respond well to a good acetone bath which beats stomping them into the earth where you might hurt yourself in the process With all that slipping and sliding and stomping going on.
Ohh noo I don't wanna destroy them! :D I want at least a couple to survive and hatch. (Since the adults will probably die after the egg laying.)

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I picked 4 slugs 3 days ago, and they keep laying these. Not from the breath-hole (pneumostome), but somewhere near. Under the Mantel i guess. And they oblong shaped little "pills", so I suppose these are not poop. But I really wonder if they are healthy because 2 of the slugs lay super-dry ones. Aren't they supposed to be bigger white "balls"?
View attachment 40663
Why would anyone want slugs? They are one of the most disgusting creatures on this earth I loathe them .
Please enlighten me

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I thought you might be raising them for your pet ducks. LOL But you just like slugs. That’s ok, not too many people that share your affection for slugs. It doesn’t make you weird, it just says that you know what you like. Science is a fascinating subject.

Latest posts