Healthy slug eggs?

Frog

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I thought you might be raising them for your pet ducks. LOL But you just like slugs. That’s ok, not too many people that share your affection for slugs. It doesn’t make you weird, it just says that you know what you like. Science is a fascinating subject.
Aww Thank you! ^^

Frog

Leafing Out
Reaction score
i think they are interesting creatures. i used to keep aquariums and had some snails in there too. always enjoyed them, but they could become too much with how many eggs they laid.
true true

Sparrow

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Something in my memory came to light from high school a long time ago (in the 80s). I read a book of short horror stories and there was one about slugs:oops:! That's the only short story from that book I remember.

ETA: It was about snails, not slugs.

Last edited:

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I thought you might be raising them for your pet ducks. LOL But you just like slugs. That’s ok, not too many people that share your affection for slugs. It doesn’t make you weird, it just says that you know what you like. Science is a fascinating subject.
This is a big mystery to me. I'll be investigating soon

Frog

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I picked 4 slugs 3 days ago, and they keep laying these. Not from the breath-hole (pneumostome), but somewhere near. Under the Mantel i guess. And they oblong shaped little "pills", so I suppose these are not poop. But I really wonder if they are healthy because 2 of the slugs lay super-dry ones. Aren't they supposed to be bigger white "balls"?
View attachment 40663
Can somebody actually help me, or we gonna just keep talking casually? 😂

Latest posts