Hello All

Sprinkler Buddy

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Been awhile since my last visit here. Nice to see some familiar members still active on this forum. Still doing my Sprinkler Buddy but I'm letting Amazon do most of the work load now. :) Just wanted to say hello, this is one of the few forums that made me feel welcomed when I was trying to get the word out with my invention. Thanks!

Spring will be back soon! I know many of you are biting at the bit.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hey, good to see you again Sprinkler Buddy!
Good to hear your business has some traction and yes, the days are getting longer and spring will be here before we know it. :)

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
No frost?!

You know 'buddy, it's things like that which has brought people to your state( despite your best attempts to keep them out.)

pirate3_zpsa8njoqij.gif

Steve :)

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nice to see you again Sprinkler Buddy. I'd like to see you post more often. I'm sure you must have some type of a garden, even a small one.

Mary

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hey Sprinkler Buddy!! Where ya' been? probably working yourself to death I am so glad to see you back here, don't stay away for so long! Since you were here last, we all have been busy in our gardens and being blabberfingers here on TEG. We have missed you but have been keeping your spot warm for ya' !! :thumbsup

Sprinkler Buddy

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
My mowing season has finally slowed! :weee
First light frost, coming "maybe" this week. Thanks for keeping my spot warm! :lol:

Sprinkler Buddy

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Nice to see you again Sprinkler Buddy. I'd like to see you post more often. I'm sure you must have some type of a garden, even a small one.

Mary
Just a few citrus trees here but many of my lawn accounts have gardens both large and small. I often end up in them. :)

Latest posts