Hello From Florida

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
:frow Hi Annie & Kfarrell.

Let us know what you are up to . .

. and, what you are thinking about! Welcome to TEG.

Steve

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome you two! What a coincidence you are both from Florida! Maybe you'll be able to help each other out since you have the same growing zones. But it's great to learn from others regardless if they share our zone or not.

Mary

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Oh great, just what we need - more gardeners who can plant year round and make us totally envious of their produce!!! Hahaha, just teasing - we're glad to have you both. Welcome!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
:welcome I am so glad that you both have found this site. It is a friendly helpful place for garden lovers. It is nice to meet you. I always love to hear about gardeners working in the southern states while my beds lay under piles of snow.:hitThen I try to get even during my summer growing season.

Welcome, Annewho and welcome, Kferrel! So happy to have you growing with TEG where there is always so much to learn and so much to share.

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
:frow from Oklahoma and :welcome

Both my father and brother lived in FL for many years, they both moved to OK several years ago though. My father was in NE (Jack's beach) and my brother Tampa bay area (Bradenton)

Latest posts