Hello from GA and Paw Paw's old tractor

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Took me over 40 years to get the nerve. Still scared, but oh the good memories that flooded me.
The last time I tried cutting hay was so many years ago. I thought I'd done a straight line but it didn't look that way :\

Well done you.

Cnstory78

Leafing Out
Reaction score
The last time I tried cutting hay was so many years ago. I thought I'd done a straight line but it didn't look that way :\

Well done you.
Oh no, I cut zero hay, I literally cut the field(I should have taken pictures)that I previously paid others or bartered with since my grandfather passed, family/pasture/pond land. However, it is a beast of machinery in my eyes and mind and heart. There is no way to know how many times that tractor fed me, it even smells like my Paw, or reminds me of a smell from him. All the same, I am pretty proud of myself and those who helped me achieve this "goal" I never even dreamed. Thanks for welcoming me!!❤

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Oh no, I cut zero hay, I literally cut the field(I should have taken pictures)that I previously paid others or bartered with since my grandfather passed, family/pasture/pond land. However, it is a beast of machinery in my eyes and mind and heart. There is no way to know how many times that tractor fed me, it even smells like my Paw, or reminds me of a smell from him. All the same, I am pretty proud of myself and those who helped me achieve this "goal" I never even dreamed. Thanks for welcoming me!!❤
It's all my pleasure :)

Latest posts