Hello from Longbourn Farm

Alli

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I have used this form a few times not as a member but have loved the info I came across so I decided to join and see if I can give back a little! I have a small 5 acre hobby farm that was in pretty rough shape when we bought it. We are working to revitalize everything and I post updates along with other valuable information on my blog, www{dot}longbournfarm{dot}com. I have a lot to learn when it comes to gardening so I'm excited to be here! Again, love this site. Great information!

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Glad you decided to join us. Looking forward to your comments an suggestions. You might put your rough location in your profile. That can help.

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Hi Alli, from Montana! I've spent a number of vacations in southern Utah, looks generally like drastically different garden conditions than I'm used to here! We look forward to pictures of your farm!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hi Alli ... I didn't get to the blog by way of www. Just leaving that off the url address might do it for others :).

And hey! I like pumpkin pancakes, too.

My neighbors just left yesterday for Park City. The next time they do that, they could pick up Heather in NWMontana for a visit to Longbourn Farm ;).

I bet it seems odd that people around here would cross the continental divide twice to go to Salt Lake City and nearby. It just makes better sense than following the Idaho goatpath ..!

Welcome.

Steve

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome to TEG, @Alli! So happy to have you here and happy to have you growing with us. Great time to join as some of us prepare for a long winter's rest from the garden and a long planning period for next year's growing season.

Latest posts