Hello from Mississippi

AppleValley1

Sprout
Reaction score
I am excited to be here! I love gardening, both flowers and vegetables. I live on almost 90acres and have flower beds and veggie gardens where ever there isn't an animal roaming. I am in a very rural area in east central MS. We plan to open our produce stand this year, if all goes well. I like growing heirloom and hard to find varieties using no chemical fertilizers or pesticides. Our land has been farmed for well over 150yrs and we are just keeping the tradition alive and having fun doing it.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
:welcome AppleValley1:frow from Eastern IA, where the Mississippi River runs east to west! Glad to meet you. Your place sounds wonderful. Share pics too. We love 'em ;)

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am excited to be here! I love gardening, both flowers and vegetables. I live on almost 90acres and have flower beds and veggie gardens where ever there isn't an animal roaming. I am in a very rural area in east central MS. We plan to open our produce stand this year, if all goes well. I like growing heirloom and hard to find varieties using no chemical fertilizers or pesticides. Our land has been farmed for well over 150yrs and we are just keeping the tradition alive and having fun doing it.

welcome to the TEG forums :) from mid-Michigan...

i'm mostly into beans... we have a lot of other variety here on our almost 2acres. we don't have animals other than the wild ones that sometimes come through - nothing is safe outside of a fence.

Latest posts