Hello from NJ!!!

CasaDeLuciaGiardino

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Hey yall!!! I just planted my very first fruit and vegetable gardens this spring, and absolutely fell in love with it!! My husband and I have now spent all summer planting and gardening all around our yard! (And also just raised our first flock of chicks!)

Looking forward to meeting and speaking with all of you!!

Love and prayers!!
JD

Cosmo spring garden

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Hey yall!!! I just planted my very first fruit and vegetable gardens this spring, and absolutely fell in love with it!! My husband and I have now spent all summer planting and gardening all around our yard! (And also just raised our first flock of chicks!)

Love and prayers!!
JD
Welcome! Gardening is so much fun! I call it my 'dirt therapy'

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
:welcome
Hello .You have come to the right place. I am a new member and really enjoy learning from the best here.
Looking forward to reading your posts :)

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score

Love and prayers!!
JD

welcome to TEG from mid-Michigan. i also consider it mental therapy and good exercise besides all the good things to eat and the beautiful flowers. :)

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome. It will be interesting to read of your adventures. Consider putting a general location on your avatar as I’ll forget where you are located.

Latest posts