Hello from North Carolina

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome Lickbranchfarm!

You have a great resource in your state with NCSU Cooperative Extension. Also some top gardeners, like www.craiglehoullier.com . He might not be all that far from you and shows up in a farmers' market to sell plants - or, at least he did.

Here's his recent instagram post of what he sees outside his window: link. Look familiar?

Steve
I like Craig's style think I will follow his blog. Thanks for posting Steve, I digit lol.

Welcome from Washington state. Glad you joined, how big is your patch of earth/farm.

Thanks for the welcome everyone, Collector, we have a small 20 acre farm, we use 2 acres for vegetables and fruit, working on a small scale chicken coop/quail coop plus rabbit hutch this year. Takes a lot of fertilizer for 2 acres Lol.

Welcome Lickbranchfarm!

You have a great resource in your state with NCSU Cooperative Extension. Also some top gardeners, like www.craiglehoullier.com . He might not be all that far from you and shows up in a farmers' market to sell plants - or, at least he did.

Here's his recent instagram post of what he sees outside his window: link. Look familiar?

Steve

It does look familiar digitS, Although we didn't get that much this go around, maybe 3" still some in the shaded spots as of this morning but yesterday it hit 60 degrees, and I think its suppose to top that today. Typical North Carolina weather.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome Lickbranchfarm! You are going to enjoy being here. Lots of nice, helpful, knowledgeable people on this site.

Mary

Latest posts