Hello from Richmond!

Grizla

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
So excited for this year's garden! I just placed my seed order and am doing some bed upkeep since the last few days have been so warm, can't wait to start clicking around and seeing all pic of everyone's gardens! I have a small growing space and not much sun, but I love picking something off the plant and eating it right then and there! Last year I didn't get my garden going until May (very late!) But the tomatoes, peppers and greens I did manage to get really whetted my appetite for the 2018 season!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome from the Tyler Texas area! I used to garden in small beds at our old house in Livingston (about 75 miles north of Houston) so I know what you mean about having a small space to garden in! We moved to 8 acres and now I have a big garden!

What are you going to plant for 2018? We want pictures!

Grizla

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Lol! I've got more seeds lined up than I probably have space for- I not sure yet if I'm going to set out one or two of each plant, or focus on getting big harvests of a few favorites. If I had 8 acres I would be growing so many types of squash! My seed order from Baker Creek is still in the mail, but here's a list of what I picked:

Red orach
Strawberry spinach
Mizuna 605 summer
Large seeded coriander
Blue spice basil
Lettuce basil
Salad burnet
German lunchbox tomatoes
Principe borghese tomatoes
Yellow pear tomatoes
Fish peppers
Chinese five color peppers
Violet sparkle peppers
Spun orange marigolds
Mbombo green bean
Celeriac giant prague

As you can see my eyes might have been bigger than my garden! This of course doesn't include what I already have on hand, which are mostly cooler weather veggies. Here's a picture of what I've already got in my hot little hands! The thing in the pic that I'm most excited is the cocona- so exotic!

Attachments

• IMG_20171223_203442290.jpg
    IMG_20171223_203442290.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:

Latest posts