Hello from Richmond!

Grizla

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
What no flowers welcome from Ny
Lol! I am going to have marigolds and there are daffodils scattered around- love me some daffodils! But since my space is limited I am focusing on food- I did pick a few things for their looks though.... The red orach, strawberry spinach and the blue spice basil will going in the front yard and I'm sure they'll be lovely! :fl

Grizla

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Yes! I don't have to worry about deer here in the city, but my aunt lives out in the country- where she fights a constant battle with the deer...... But she's practically got a whole field of daffodils!

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome @Grizla glad to see you here. I am in Eastern Iowa, where the Mississippi River runs east to west! And we just got our 1st snow in time for a white Christmas, It can stop now!

Grizla

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Welcome @Grizla glad to see you here. I am in Eastern Iowa, where the Mississippi River runs east to west! And we just got our 1st snow in time for a white Christmas, It can stop now!
Ha! Wish we had a white Christmas here, it's been so warm!

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
anyone is welcome to come dig some up from here (daffodils) we have way too many and they need to be divided up and thinned out.

Grizla

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Not sure what the rules are for sharing pics of other people's produce, but I just opened up this pumpkin my Dad grew, and was so impressed with the color (and smell!) That I wanted to show it off :ep
IMG_20171224_171917113.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts