Hello from south western B.C.!

meadow

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score

Branching Out

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Welcome Branching Out! You will love this forum! Great people and information!
Thank you so much Dahlia! (And I am a big dahlia fan too. One of my favourites is Alpen Sundown.)
LEBN, the gateway drug
Exactly!! Great thread. I have been giving lettuce seeds to people I meet who are fearful of gardening. In my humble opinion lettuce seeds are the equivalent of gateway drugs for gardeners. It gets them hooked.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Indeed--and thank you so much. It is such a good feeling when you finally find your tribe!
My earliest memories are toddling behind my Daddy in his garden. I’m always the one that doesn’t fit in and that’s ok with me! Yep, you are right at home here! Post pictures is truck load of horse manure for compost making and we will admire it! Where else do you get that? :lol: :lol:

Branching Out

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
My earliest memories are toddling behind my Daddy in his garden. I’m always the one that doesn’t fit in and that’s ok with me! Yep, you are right at home here! Post pictures is truck load of horse manure for compost making and we will admire it! Where else do you get that? :lol: :lol:
My kids keep track at family gatherings, to see how long it takes for me to say 'compost' and 'manure'. I think they have side bets! The days when I empty my compost are always some of the happiest days of the year. I am still learning though. It took me over 25 years to realize that they were THROWING AWAY 3 gallons of coffee grounds each week at my husband's work. Now he saves them in a big bucket and brings them home for me-- and one of his coworkers saves them for me too, because he hated the mess that the grounds made in the garbage can. I tell everyone that I have very small livestock that need to be fed. LOL

Latest posts