Hello from the NW!

YourRabbitGirl

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
THAT'S your first year garden???? WOW!! Can I have a shipment of your dirt?? LOL LOL Our soil is what is known locally as sugar sand. Pure sand. We moved here 5 years ago and I've been amending the sand ever since. But I haven't had a garden like yours yet! Hmmmm…… maybe a coffee can of your garden soil, gathered by the light of a full moon at midnight, stirred with a chicken feather, set it on a stump (a brick will do) and dance around it chanting,
Good dirt go to Baymules garden! Over and over, for uuhhhh……. maybe 15 minutes! Yeah, that ought to do it! :lol:
Welcome to the forums. I agree that dirt is really nice... I think the dirt in my backyard has the same consistency. :fl:fl:fl:fl

YourRabbitGirl

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
That is a massive first garden o_O . Nothing like jumping in with both feet and then some. Welcome from Eastern Washington, glad you joined.
Welcome to our forums!! Please enjoy the threads!! - Yeah... that's massive. Mine is just half of that... And it's not that good looking if I may add... :O:O:O

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
THAT'S your first year garden???? WOW!! Can I have a shipment of your dirt?? LOL LOL Our soil is what is known locally as sugar sand. Pure sand. We moved here 5 years ago and I've been amending the sand ever since. But I haven't had a garden like yours yet! Hmmmm…… maybe a coffee can of your garden soil, gathered by the light of a full moon at midnight, stirred with a chicken feather, set it on a stump (a brick will do) and dance around it chanting,
Good dirt go to Baymules garden! Over and over, for uuhhhh……. maybe 15 minutes! Yeah, that ought to do it! :lol:
@baymule Off meds again?
Agree, nice first garden.