Hello! I'm new! :-)

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
nacho..sometimes our kids don't seem to be learning what we teach them when they are young. Our 29yr old daughter now likes gardening and is into eating very healthy. Perhaps it's because she has a family now.

Keep up the good work. Sometimes we see the fruits of our labor years later.

Mary

nachoqtpie

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
vfem- EEK!!! How do I prevent them?? Is there any way?

ninnymary- Oh yes... I'm that was as well. When I was younger I didn't really care to learn to sew, or crochet, or needlework, or anything of the sort. I was WAY too cool to do "stupid" stuff like that!

Now, I LOVE to sew, cooking is a joy, we're starting a garden, I crochet both the kids a blanket for Christmas... I hope that I can instill those things in my kids and they keep up with it!

nachoqtpie

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Thansk everybody! :) I can't wait to get the rest of my beds done so I can get some plants in the ground!! I already have 15 tomato plants that are about 2 weeks away from being ready to put in the ground, as well as some cucumbers! They were all started from seed!!

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
:frow Hi Nachoqtpie! :welcome
You'll learn lots of cool things on here. This is great forum with lots of friendly and helpful people. Have fun! :)

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
nachoqtpie said:
Thansk everybody! :) I can't wait to get the rest of my beds done so I can get some plants in the ground!! I already have 15 tomato plants that are about 2 weeks away from being ready to put in the ground, as well as some cucumbers! They were all started from seed!!
O.K. Nachoqtpie...I thought you were a nice person. Now I'm jealous! I can't start anything from seeds!:barnie

Mary

nachoqtpie

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
ninnymary said:
O.K. Nachoqtpie...I thought you were a nice person. Now I'm jealous! I can't start anything from seeds!:barnie

Mary
:lol: :lol:

My momma once told me that she believed I have a neon green thumb. I once started corn from a popcorn kernel in a spider plant pot!

I guess I won't tell you about the cucumbers and marigolds sitting on my kitchen bar that I started from seed then. :D

Latest posts