Help!

ChickenMomma91

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Well I’m off work tomorrow and I’ve got a small stock of newspaper. I’m gonna layer the newspaper around my established plants and get them nice and wet before covering with compost. Then the bed that has nothing in it will get a bunch of compost in preparation for my Brussel sprouts. Then hopefully we’ll get the new coop built and I’ll be able to dump the old bedding on the garden as well

CDitzel

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
It was a seven year mortgage through a private person rather than a bank. Sadly it won’t show on our credit score except saying we own our home once the title is filed. And we’re older than we look. I’m almost 30. But all the same thank you, it’s been a lot of hard work to keep up.
We bought our home on 10 acres as a 2nd home for retirement and made double payments on the principle when we could. Our other home was a 15 yr mortgage and nearly paid off at retirement. That home sold in 1 day with 25 day closing. We were able to pay this home off and have a tidy nest egg left. We built a 30 x 40 ft pole barn 19 ft high 2 floors with lots of storage and 2 tractors. One with a loader and backhoe and the other for our auger to build a fence. Now we live fairly well on SS.

Latest posts