Helping Boxer Rescue UP Date Good News

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
I had a chow mix that I could snap my fingers, point and say "get in the tub" and she would hang her head and go. :p

I looked at several of the dogs listed. They are a handsome breed. I don't know if I'd have the patience for a high-energy dog at this stage in my life though, although I really miss taking long walks with my pitbull. And my chow mix could pace herself and go for miles. We used to hike 8 miles in a day when I was in college. Sierra, my pit, is 15 now. A walk for her consists of a lap around the mailbox long enough to read her "pee-mail" and a short stroll around the backyard, me going slow so she doesn't trip and fall down.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Never heard back from them. I am a little disappointed in them. This is my busiest time of year. The woman who called me owned a animal hospital that did boarding so she knows what July is like. I am not charging them a penny, all I asked for is phone calls so I know how to plan things. No good deed goes unpunished, or give a inch and they will take a foot.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
My guess. They gave their unruly dog who they couldntbgetbadopted to you hoping you would calm her down and unload her. So she became someone else's problem.

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Typical bleeding heart behavior... they tell you what to do, then have you pay for it. :idunno

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Tried calling right now call went right to voice mail. I am only open another half hour today I left my cell number and asked someone talk to me today