Helping Boxer Rescue UP Date Good News

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
She ripped out front nail blood everywhere. Every time she jumped blood flew. Took 2 guys to hold her down so I could put clotting agent on nail bed. I know quick stop stings when applied, plus 2 strange men holding her down, she did not try to bite at all.

They are amazing dogs.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Let's hope after some initial training, some one will take her and keep the training and love going. I don't care how good any trainer is, it can all be destroyed in 1 week.

I expect a happy ending to this story! SO MAKE IT HAPPEN! @Nyboy. ;)

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Great news woman from boxer rescue just called me. Fri dog is going to live with trainer for 2 weeks. She said this trainer has worked wonders with their boxers in past. Said I will be amazed at change in dog after only 2 weeks.

i feel for that trainer.... nola our box mix was given to us by the owner of the doggie daycare where dd worked, it took about 6 months for her to mellow out.
the only time she jumps now is when i walk in the door, because both of them know it's time for a walk. nola just loves running with whats left of her ball, and if she drops it somewhere, she knows exactly where it is the next day...dang smart dog.
loves to lay on top of me while i am watching the tv and give me a bath and then there are times she just lays down on me and takes a nap
,,,,daddy's girl.
very protective of the family if your not a regular here in the house she knows.. once you give her a cookie everything is good.

if you take in a box/border collie mix you better be ready to keep them busy... bones, hard toys no plush toys 5 minutes..destroyed
DSC_0152.JPG

!cid_31781EDA-44FC-4F18-82FF-EB17F118C0A5.jpg

love the photo of major beautiful looking dog..

Last edited:

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
That poor little girl. I get SOOO MAD when people set up puppies (.. and children for that matter) for failure and misery by not training them to behave like respectable members of society. My boxer was a rescue who eventually earned her CGC.
I'm sooo glad that this girl is on the right track now. Does she have a name?

Latest posts