Henry Fields problems?

obsessed

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Yes, I am done with them and the value seeds people. Henry Fields came a month later after a nasty phone call and two emails. the value seeds came a month but their packaging was very minimal. Just the names. I like a little more info. Parks on the other had had great service they were here in like three days.

setter4

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I ordered from Fields 2 days ago. Got my confirmation # in about 5 min. listing all the products and expected shipping dates. Now we'll see if it all actually arrives on time. lol
I wanted starwberries and with the $25 coupon it was a great deal.

obsessed

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hey if they work for you great. I did get alot of seeds with the $25 of coupon.

setter4

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Gazinga said:
soooo.......what was teh final vote? do you guys like Henry Feilds or not? Im getting ready to order and really need to know who would be best
I ordered from them and so far have received 2 shipments when they said they would arrive. I still have 2 more shipments to come but I can look at the website and see when they are scheduled to be shipped according to when they need planted in my zone...we'll see if they arrive as promised. lol
I did find out that they also are related to Gurney's and Spring Hill.

obsessed

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
meriruka1, sorry for the late response. I originally ordered online and then like two weeks later after not hearing anything I called to complain. After that it was three weeks.

setter4

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I just got an e mail this morning that my strawberries have been shipped. Right on time. So far my experience has been great with them.

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I was stand offish with this company after reading Obsessed's story. I ended up ordering from Gurney's after a lot of rave.

I'm still waiting on my strawberries? There site says the expected delivery is 3/27-3/31 but they also not on the site, that the items have NOT been shipped?!

We'll see....

I'm happy you got everything so fast and as promised! That's awesome!

wifezilla

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
The two seed companies I have recently tried were baker and tomato bob. I would order from both again...no problem!

I have order from Michigan in the past. NOTHING grew. NOTHING!!!

setter4

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
vfem said:
I was stand offish with this company after reading Obsessed's story. I ended up ordering from Gurney's after a lot of rave.

I'm still waiting on my strawberries? There site says the expected delivery is 3/27-3/31 but they also not on the site, that the items have NOT been shipped?!

We'll see....

I'm happy you got everything so fast and as promised! That's awesome!
This is strange...aren't Gurney and henry Fields owned by the same company???