Henry Fields problems?

obsessed

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I ordered on Saturday from Henry Fields. They had the 25 bucks off coupon. So I ordered every thing.... like enough to spend fifty buck even with the 25 discount. But then things went wrong. I never received my confirmation email with my list of items. I tried to find my order and they said that there was no order in my account. Then I sent an email and they said they found the order and gave me a list of stuff I ordered but it looked like a little bit and the amount went from 50+ to just 37 bucks!

So, I am concerned that I won't get what I ordered. And you guys are not helping, Vfem and Beavis are all planting seedlings..... argghh

I want to plant. I want what I ordered. I don't want to be the last one to have my pepper plants growing or the last one to harvest corn.

If you guys all chill then I can catch up. Please. Please.

Also if they don't hurry there will go my chance at growing broccoli til November.

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
These things just happen to stress you out.

I have my friend Stef going nuts because she ordered a ton of seeds and ordered a seed starting kit. 5 packs of seeds were on back order, and her seed starting kit is on back order. So she opens the mail yesterday and gets 6 packs of seeds. Now she's just staring at them and leaving me nasty IM's while I'm away! :lol:

Now when they reviewed your order when you called what was it missing? Did you tell them it was wrong... you ordered 'such and such' too? Maybe if you call back and explain whats missing they can do a reorder with the right things.

Don't stress hon, really. I'm WAY ahead of myself... and it looks like because I did that, I may have to go buy additional pots to transplant some things I didn't want to have to and move most of my lights and plants into a bathtub until March! I know I shouldn't have started until the last week in January.

Really, you have plenty of time hun!

Broccoli already?! I thought I had another 2 months for that!??!!?

obsessed

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I am attempting to chill and wait patiently by my mailbox. I am going to go for the LAW OF ATTRACTION and focus all my energy on my seed orders. I placed an order to Value Seeds two Saturdays ago which haven't came yet and the Henry Fields last Saturday has not come.

So far, I am going to give major props to Parks who sent my order in like three days!!!!!!!!!

obsessed

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
So much for the law of attraction. I called Henry field today and they said my order would be shipped as soon as possible and expect it in five to seven day from the possible. I looked on my calender and there was no date for the soon as possible. Wierd huh? :rolleyes:

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
obsessed said:
So much for the law of attraction. I called Henry field today and they said my order would be shipped as soon as possible and expect it in five to seven day from the possible. I looked on my calender and there was no date for the soon as possible. Wierd huh? :rolleyes:
I think I'm going to stick with Park Seed from now on... they have made me nothing but happy since day one. Best not mess with perfection! LOL :lol:

curly_kate

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Vfem, do you know if Park Seeds uses genetically modified seeds? I ordered stuff from them a few years ago when I started gardening, and then got into heirloom seeds & such, and have been ordering from Seeds of Change and Kitchen Garden Seeds. I did like the seeds I got from Parks, tho, so if they're not GMO, I'd love to buy from them again. :)

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
They offer both Kate. If it is a hybrid its labeled hybrid, same with the heirlooms and the organics.

Gazinga

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
soooo.......what was teh final vote? do you guys like Henry Feilds or not? Im getting ready to order and really need to know who would be best

Reinbeau

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I wouldn't order from Fields at all, they're owned by the same outfit as Michigan Bulb and a few other lousy vendors - steer clear of them, no matter how many $25 coupons they throw at you. Their quality stinks as bad as their business practices :rolleyes:

Gazinga

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
now thats the kind of non-political feed back I love, direct and to the point! Thank you so much Reinbeau