Henry Fields problems?

RedClayGardener

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I ordered a lot from henry fields and everything has arrived on time and seems to be growing. I have only planted my bare root shipments though. None of the seeds I ordered from them need to be started yet.

curly_kate

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
setter4 said:
This is strange...aren't Gurney and henry Fields owned by the same company???
Yep. Guerney's, Henry Fields, Garden's Alive & Michigan Bulb are all owned by the same company. The only one I ever order from is Garden's Alive, and that's primarily because they are a fairly large employer here. I have been pretty happy with the products they sell. I've ordered from Michigan Bulb and had about a 50% success rate. :/

setter4

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
My strawberries came today just when they were scheduled to arrive...so far I've had good luck with them.

nightshade

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I ordered from both Gruney's and Henery fields this year. Ordered online the same night for both. I got my stuff from Gruney's yesterday,growing in the boxes and looks great. But have gotten nothing from Henery Fields yet .

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I got my strawberry order from gurney's a bit late. Oddly is was sent UPS with a tracking number... but showed up a day later from USPS instead?! I was really worried about their quality, but after a good hard rain yesterday... I went out today and they are good and strong and already have developed several leaves in a matter of 2 days. I'm very pleased. :D