Hi from France!

Paul G

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Paul living in France. I've grown up in a farm (raising lamb), we had plenty of fruits trees and veggies. I've always like eating and gardening. I started my own garden in 2016 in Brookings SD as I was moving there for my PhD in Plant Science. Since then, I'm growing more and more food every year. I'm back to our farm in France and I'm starting to get serious about it. I love growing beans, there is so much diversity, and that is such a reliable source of food and yummingness throw-out the winter. I not sure how I came across the Russ's website, I guess I was doing some research in the SSE. I have a 100 ft sturdy double row that is waiting for new baby beans.
I hope you're having great harvesting season.
Take care
Paul

Attachments

• 308485906_630174338770835_7634630228188470627_n.jpg
    308485906_630174338770835_7634630228188470627_n.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Paul living in France. I've grown up in a farm (raising lamb), we had plenty of fruits trees and veggies. I've always like eating and gardening. I started my own garden in 2016 in Brookings SD as I was moving there for my PhD in Plant Science. Since then, I'm growing more and more food every year. I'm back to our farm in France and I'm starting to get serious about it. I love growing beans, there is so much diversity, and that is such a reliable source of food and yummingness throw-out the winter. I not sure how I came across the Russ's website, I guess I was doing some research in the SSE. I have a 100 ft sturdy double row that is waiting for new baby beans.
I hope you're having great harvesting season.
Take care
Paul

hello and welcome to TEG and TEBN thread too. :)

i'm envious of anyone who has that much open space without obstructions or complications for growing beans.

since you are already in Europe you should say hi to @Artorius who is over that ways.

Paul G

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score

i'm envious of anyone who has that much open space without obstructions or complications for growing beans.

since you are already in Europe you should say hi to @Artorius who is over that ways.
Thank you Flowerbug!

Paul G

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score

haha, that's a pole bean paradize lol

Paul G

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Welcome. Love pix. Company trip through France was one of the best ever. Took in several local town festivals. Highlight was a pancake house & touring local grocery store.
Thanks!
When I click on your location (NE) I'm directed to a river place (Né) that is just 1hr from mine. Weird. I went to NE few times; I remember being in Omaha zoo and Carhenge.

Latest posts