Hi Y’all, from St. Augustine, Florida

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
GroupWelcome.gif
Hi Terry. You must be a little "up" towards Jacksonville, if we go up on the map.

I spent 3 restful days in Ormond Beach ... after a drive on the sand at Daytona Beach. People still drive on the Florida beaches??

That 1 drive didn't really require rest but I had spent a month looking in most corners of a very wonderful Florida including St Augustine. Hey! @Sam BigDeer should be lured into sharing Florida gardening experiences but, for now, welcome from much further to the north!

:frow Steve

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome from WV....lot of mountain folk transplanted down Florida way. :welcome

Judging from the images on the net of your town, it's very pretty!

TerryLP

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Hi Smart Red, yeah though most of the historical stuff is in downtown.

Hi Steve, we are just south of Jacksonville, a few miles from the World Golf Village. We are in a more rural area of St. Johns County. A good portion of the County is considered St. Augustine.

Hi Beekissed, yeah we have more transplants than natives I think sometimes. We will take all the “mountain folk” that want to come.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome Terry! :frow

Looking forward to hearing about your garden adventures. We in the snowy regions will just have to grin and bear with another year round gardener. Good thing we're tough, haha!

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
St, Augustine is one of my favorite parts of Florida. From the fort to the alligator farm. All of the shops have the best window boxes, really a beautiful town. Welcome from NY. @digitS' My parents winter home was in Ormond Beach. I loved that house 1 block from beach, next to Dayton party city.

Latest posts