Hi Y’all, from St. Augustine, Florida

TerryLP

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Welcome Terry! :frow

Looking forward to hearing about your garden adventures. We in the snowy regions will just have to grin and bear with another year round gardener. Good thing we're tough, haha!

Hi to you also. My daughters think it would be so great for s to get some of you snow. Me, not so much. Back in 1989 we got between 2-3 inches of snow. It completely shut down the entire area. It was not fun. I don’t how you do it.

TerryLP

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Terry welcome from Washington state. Glad you joined us. Hope to hear about gardening in Florida, and what ever else you doing.

Thanks Collector. I haven’t been doing much lately. It’s been pretty chilly for us. We had a whole week that dropped down to the upper 20s f everyday. That was two weeks ago and still hasn’t warmed a great deal. It’s tolerable this afternoon at 59.

TerryLP

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
St, Augustine is one of my favorite parts of Florida. From the fort to the alligator farm. All of the shops have the best window boxes, really a beautiful town. Welcome from NY. @digitS' My parents winter home was in Ormond Beach. I loved that house 1 block from beach, next to Dayton party city.

Hi Nyboy. The next time you get down this way let me know.

Latest posts