Hopes for Your future Garden

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
The soil in my raised bed is dreadful so I'm going to dump it somehow and make a fresh soil for next year.

Yesterday I planted saffron crocus into pots and at the side if my front garden.

I bought 3 wormwood plants and they are now waiting too be placed around my garden

20210924_093451.jpg

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
The soil in my raised bed is dreadful so I'm going to dump it somehow and make a fresh soil for next year.

Yesterday I planted saffron crocus into pots and at the side if my front garden.

I bought 3 wormwood plants and they are now waiting too be placed around my garden

View attachment 43955

instead of throwing out something, you may be able to just top it with something more suitable and save yourself a big expense. i suggest you find someone who knows gardening to help you with this. find a local garden buddy. :)

i'll be moving some dirt between gardens because the one garden inside the fence which gets a lot of action just isn't doing very well as it should be (it is gradually improving as i work at it but this would really give it a better and quicker boost) and the garden outside the fence has very good soil and the two of them could both use what each has in abundance. the garden outside the fence has a lot of organic matter in the soil and even taking a few wheelbarrows from that garden and putting that under rows where i'll plant next season should really help. the sandier soil from the garden inside the fence should give me better drainage in the other garden so it doesn't get quite so compacted.

Last edited:

Latest posts