How Do You Feel About Green Flowers ?

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am friends with the owner of the florist shop in town. I groomed her dog yesterday, when she picked him up she gave me a vase filled with cut orchid stems. The flowers are green with washed out red center ( can not find my camera ). I love orchids but these seem boring to me. I not a fan of green flowers, to me looks almost like stems of leaves. Do you like green flowers ? What is your favorite flower color ? Mine is blue

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Moluccella_laevis%2C_flowers.jpg

This is a Wikipedia pic ...altho having that chain link fence in the background seems appropriate ;).

I like Bells of Ireland. However, those thorns on them - Sheesh!

There are some very, very strange orchids. If the green ones bother you, don't research too far into the species.

Colors? I like yellow - a very rich golden yellow. Yes. Seasonal in combinations at any time of the year :).

Steve

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Green flowers are a waste of chlorophyll.
I like all colors of flowers ('cept green) but am drawn like a bee to yellow. Which is why my beds always seem to be predominantly yellow.

That happens when you are at a nursery without a plan and a plant grabs you by the pant leg and won't let go until you pay the ransom and take it home with you.

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
I often bring something home because of it's interesting stems/stalks/truck or leaves. But I don't think that I've ever had something with green FLOWERS.
Honestly, I think it's kinda cool. But I love odd and unusual things.

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
There are too many winters and little bright colors. Therefore, I love pink, crimson, blue and other bright colors. "House senpoliy" there is a club in Moscow. Sometimes I go there. I always watch with interest to women who are with same interest in watching the green Saintpaulia and admire.
It's just a perversion of some sort to me.
9848_emerald-love2.jpg senks_vespa_verde_green_1.jpg

:sick:sick:sick:sick:sick

ChickenGrass

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
We have a faint green/white rose, I want to to die....Not a fan of green flowers, especially roses...sigh
Can you find a picture of one like it?
I don't like the sound of green flowers because,
Leaves are green, stems are green and grass is green,
So green flowers just don't seem normal?

Latest posts