How do you measure Success?

Lavender2

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Never heard of Mills Fleet Farm, I did try my local Northern Tool, they said they only purchase from their own buyers. Like all the other stores, you can't get in touch with a buyer when your a little guy like me it seems. I'll check out Mills!

You keep trying too! I know absolutely nothing about sprinkler systems (I live in a swamp), but if you have a great product that you believe in, you will find the market. I will refer your product to people I know that have sprinklers. I see you have them on Amazon also.

Mills Fleet Farm is a BIG store up here. The store by me is busier than Walmart many days, probably because they have LESS junk!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I don't care what others consider being a success. Never did. I figure I am successful when I am happy with the results. Success (to me) is an internal feeling; not an external showing of achievement.

An expensive car? A fancy house? A lot of money? Job status? Nope!

Hugs from a 36 year old son? That's success!

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
Success is reaching a goal -- that's not a quote, it's just the truth. :) No matter how small it is, if you've reached a goal you've had success.

greengenes

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Never heard of Mills Fleet Farm, I did try my local Northern Tool, they said they only purchase from their own buyers. Like all the other stores, you can't get in touch with a buyer when your a little guy like me it seems. I'll check out Mills!
You need to contact BWI out of Texas. They are a huge supplier of nursery and landscape supplies.
http://www.bwicompanies.com/
They have expos for suppliers to showcase their products every year. Like a trade show.
Florida has TPIE. You do not have to be connected with anyone to sell at these shows. And you can sell directly to the buyer leaving out the middle man. Usually each state has it's own trade show. Try to get in with a local group like Our Florida nurseryman and growers association http://www.fngla.org/

HEY! I just read you are in Florida, there is a BWI in Apopka.

To me success is waking up each morning looking forward to the day, But that is more than 5 words.

Sprinkler Buddy

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Here's a little help, First two words are:

By the Blank Blank Blank. What are the last three words?

Latest posts