How I Spent My Day Updated Puppy Photos

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Cat if your lucky mother does all the work 1st 6 weeks.
I was going to breed my Dalmatian, Lily. She was the queen of destruction. Now that she is 10 she is nice to have around. But she ate holes in walls, floors and was difficult to potty train. So to breed her, it would have been to keep a pup. And what if she had 10 pups...and I could only find homes for 6?? Then I would have had all of those house eaters. Spayed as soon as we could. Still all of those bouncing spotted adorable creatures.

Nenebynature

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I was going to breed my Dalmatian, Lily. She was the queen of destruction. Now that she is 10 she is nice to have around. But she ate holes in walls, floors and was difficult to potty train. So to breed her, it would have been to keep a pup. And what if she had 10 pups...and I could only find homes for 6?? Then I would have had all of those house eaters. Spayed as soon as we could. Still all of those bouncing spotted adorable creatures.
Hahahaha hahahahahahahaha. Wise wise decision.

Nenebynature

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Steve I am always very careful around cockers. Breed was ruined most bite now.

My husband had a cocker spaniel beagle mix. After many years being an only dog she became quite the nasty you know what. When we got together I didn't know about her nastiness and I would pick her up and squeeze her, yclean her ears and give her baths. She only had to meet my flip-flop once or twice and was glued to my side much of the time. But she would growl and snap at her dad if he got out of line. Good thing he was so skinny because she liked to take his side of the bed and would snap if he tried to move her. Definitely not a breed I would ever be interested in but those ears are fantastic.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
My grandparents had a cocker mix that was insane. For no reason he would go into a rage and attack.My grandfather loved him my grandmother hated him. One day my grandmother was in the kitchen and the dog went for her, she picked up a cast iron frying pan and hit the dog over the head as hard as she could.The dog was motionless on the floor, she called my grandfather to tell him she just killed his dog. The dog slowly got to his feet and hid under the bed. For the next 10 years he bite many people but never tryed to mess with grandma again.

Latest posts