How I Spent My Day Updated Puppy Photos

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
You better take those photos and thread down before the bleeding heart animal rights groups accuse you of running a puppy mill then raid your operation and ask for donations to support their efforts to rehome them and charge a small fortune for each pup " rescued" that are then being rehomed. When an adoptor asks what breed are these pups ... we are sure they are a poodle and doxie cross. :rolleyes:

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
You better take those photos and thread down before the bleeding heart animal rights groups accuse you of running a puppy mill then raid your operation and ask for donations to support their efforts to rehome them and charge a small fortune for each pup " rescued" that are then being rehomed. When an adoptor asks what breed are these pups ... we are sure they are a poodle and doxie cross. :rolleyes:
bobm, is a poodle/doxie cross called a poxie?

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Bob no danger my last litter was over 2 years ago. Don't even know if I can call myself breeder any more I do so little breeding.
What ??? One of our neighbors female Chihuahua had 2 puppies,their daddy is unknown. word got out and the neighbors started to receive phone calls from some bleeding hearts accusing them of having a puppy mill. Never mind that these " rescue" groups make their money by selling "rescued" dogs. :idunno

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nah ... more like doopadoodle. Sounds more impressive to make a sale.:lol:

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
A couple of years ago I had a ad up for puppies, a woman made the mistake of calling me to lecture me. I happen to have been in a very bad mood, lets just say the things I told her I wished would happen to her shocked even myself. She called me Satan and hung up. Never called back

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Geeze :th

Latest posts