How is your garden doing so far?

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Well I got some pictures taken today!!! All the good stuff anyways.

What I missed was I had some Calla Lily bulbs sprouting in my pot and I saw them after I was done taking pictures. Oh well... I'll photo them when they bloom (I still don't know the colors).

Sorry, I just have to use my blog link, that's where I uploaded all of them

http://fromseed.blogspot.com

Hattie the Hen

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
:happy_flower Hi vfem, your garden is really looking good. I envy you being so far ahead with your new raised beds, plants, seedlings etc. I still have to get my other raised beds sorted out & filled. The three I have are bursting with plants so I have to get going fast as I have a whole lot of seedlings coming on in the house. I've been playing with the area round my little pond, landscaping that. Yesterday I moved a large statue over to the pond -- very heavy but I "walked" it over there with the help of a couple of broomstick handles :weight I also managed to get rid of a huge amount of nettles that were growing amongst my cardoons. My chickens love this because they fead on all the new bugs it reveals.
Have a great gardening weekend everyone.
:rose Hattie :rose

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I am by no means AHEAD! LOL

I had an acre of nothing last summer when I moved here. So we spent the majority of our fall and winter BUILDING and BUILDING and FILLING! I'm beat.

:barnie

Now I just wanna be able to walk around, water and weed a bit and call it done for this year. We'll see though... my neighbors just offered me a box of 60+ red calla lily bulbs they gathered from her grandmother's house. They don't want them! :drool

tomatokate

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Mine's good. My peas are starting to climb their trellises, radishes will be big enough to eat in a couple of weeks. My tomatoes just started sprouting, and my sunflowers, asters, and bachelor's buttons are growing really fast. :D Nice garden btw.

funkychicken

Sprout
Reaction score
I've got green beans, yellow wax beans,lady cream peas,cuc's,sweet peas, beets, 3 types of lettuce,yellow squash,zuch.,scalloped white squash,all in the ground in various stages,corn planted and waiting to sprout,tons of tomato's and pepper starts hardening off...hopefully it will be a productive season...:D

curly_kate

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
This is what's going on at my house.
5763_001.jpg

5763_003.jpg

You can't really see a whole lot here, but there is my berry bed.
5763_009.jpg

Snow peas
5763_010.jpg

Buncha cool weather stuff.

COgirl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Well I just looked out at my garden and it is doing pretty good I'd say-----instead of the 8 in of snow it had this morning it has melted down to about 2 in :weee . It is suppose to be in the 70's by Monday so I'm thinking the taters are going in mid to end of week.

Southern Gardener

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
wifezilla said:
I am noticing a distinct LACK OF FREAKING SNOW in everyone elses' photos!!!!

:barnie
:lol: Poor wifezilla! You need to move south so you can garden all year long!

My beans and cukes are coming up!!! My potatoes are looking good and so are the tomatoes, but the garden looks like a swamp right now!