How Long Does It Take To Write New Year ?

Just-Moxie

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Used to be...when all I used were checks and checkbooks....I would just write in the new year....in the correct spot....on the first say....15 checks or so (?)

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yesterday, I was completing a form. Some questions were on history.

An answer for one question should have been a year in the twentieth century.

I started off: "201...." !!

digitS' o_O

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Used to be...when all I used were checks and checkbooks....I would just write in the new year....in the correct spot....on the first say....15 checks or so (?)

you're a genius! except i hardly ever write checks. 1-2/yr... automagic bill pay saves a lot of check writing. for most small purchases i use cash. bigger things via credit card as then there is some protection if product/company is bad.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
How long does it take me to write 2018? Can type it in 2 seconds. Write it-3 seconds......hey, you asked.

Just-Moxie

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
you're a genius! except i hardly ever write checks. 1-2/yr... automagic bill pay saves a lot of check writing. for most small purchases i use cash. bigger things via credit card as then there is some protection if product/company is bad.

I didn't even use Bill Pay till 2005, when I ended up moving 150 miles, and the new checks had a typo on the routing number. Now, all I use is debit card and Bill Pay.