How much snow did you get?

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
This is for you Bay.....

View attachment 586
Oh yea ? You are looking at one who did just that ... from the HEAT and SMOG and lack of rain of the high desert of the "Golden State " of California to the wonderful cool weather of Washington where all vegetation is GREEN and COOL and RAIN and no SMOG to speak of. :woot

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh yea ? You are looking at one who did just that ... from the HEAT and SMOG and lack of rain of the high desert of the "Golden State " of California to the wonderful cool weather of Washington where all vegetation is GREEN and COOL and RAIN and no SMOG to speak of. :woot

shhhhhh!

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
I think we're talking about the South and North, not that corner up where you are. Now if you move maybe 200 miles to the East, you might understand better.

I actually considered the Pacific Northwest area on the correct side of the mountains when I was looking for a place to retire. It has a lot going for it. If it wasn't so far from family it would have been a real possibility. But on the other side of the mountains, nope.

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Snow is in the forecast tomorrow for the East coast up to 3 - 6 inches in the Northeast.

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I agree curlykate bring on Spring!! They changed the snow totals to 6 to 10 inches now......:barnie. It's going to be a very cold week.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
We're in the process of getting about 3 more inches, then more single-digit temps. I am SO SICK of the white stuff! :barnie Bring on spring time!
I hear you but that means I'm 4 months older. Not ready for that.

As a re-write for the song Love the one you're with, it's Love the time of year you're in. :)

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
We were supposed to get 3-6 inches today, but it has pretty much died out now. I cancelled my eye doctor appt for nothing. :/

It's going to be below zero at night and single digit days for the next few. Our power went out a couple weeks ago on the -7 degree morning because the substation for my community was overloaded. DH works for AEP Ohio and said they had a record output for that day. Everyone got a little bonus because they kept the plant up and running to meet demand.

Latest posts