How Often Does This Happen To You ?

HmooseK

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Story Time:

Several years ago, Wife went shopping, bought one of those "put it together yourself" cabinets.

Lucky me reported to duty and began putting this "so called" easy to put together cabinet together. Directions said all I needed was a screwdriver, hammer, and a few toothpicks.

I'm sitting in the middle of living room floor putting this thing together. Now mind you, I haven't moved from that spot. You know what? I lost my Dadgum hammer. Sort of anyways. I built the cabinet with the hammer inside.

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
I had intended to reply to this thread earlier... but I forgot. :hu

Absent-mindedness is my eternal nemesis. I really heard the comment about writing notes of reminder, then losing the notes. It is especially frustrating to lay something down & not be able to find it a minute later - when you know it must be within arms reach. If I have something that I really, REALLY can't forget, I'll attach it to my keys... or tell it to DW, who will never let me forget it!

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Part of why I forget things is I always have a lot planned for what I want to do. Even little jaunts out to the garden or to the animals. So I make short mental lists of accomplishments that I want to achieve. I often get off track when I spot something I want to do. Then I am back to my list.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
upload_2018-2-24_19-9-16.png
upload_2018-2-24_19-9-16.png

Latest posts