Garden Master
Reaction score
parenting done right.jpg

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
How did she not get splinters???
=0

Seriously, I wonder! If they had, I would have heard about it for days and they'd never ever let me pull them out.

They've been painting everything with mud this spring. The barn, the house, the porch railings, my trees. :confused: We've had so much rain, you can't get out of the mud right now. When they're not painting with mud, they're digging up buckets full of earthworms. We went to have a family portrait done today and my 3-year-old in her frilly dress wanted to take a worm with her and was very upset when told she couldn't.

But they're outside all day, not fighting and my house is cleaner by default, so I'm all for it! LOL

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Seriously, I wonder! If they had, I would have heard about it for days and they'd never ever let me pull them out.

They've been painting everything with mud this spring. The barn, the house, the porch railings, my trees. :confused: We've had so much rain, you can't get out of the mud right now. When they're not painting with mud, they're digging up buckets full of earthworms. We went to have a family portrait done today and my 3-year-old in her frilly dress wanted to take a worm with her and was very upset when told she couldn't.

But they're outside all day, not fighting and my house is cleaner by default, so I'm all for it! LOL
How wonderful that they can play in the dirt/mud and be happy. Too many kids would want to sit indoors watching T.V. ,playing videos, etc... and complaining about boredom because of the rain. I also love they don't mind picking up worms. ;)

Latest posts