How ya doin'

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
102394848_3111823365578716_1739363899037681358_n.jpg

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Barry R. Bloom is a Harvard Professor of Public Health in the Department of Immunology and Infectious Diseases.

Q: When and where do you wear a mask?
A: Every time I leave the house, inside and outside, and certainly when I shop.

Q: Do you shop in grocery stores, or order online? Do you wash the items off or disinfect the outside of packages once you get home?
A: I shop at grocery stores, and also have them shipped. I don’t wash them, but usually let them sit for a day before I use them. The bug dies pretty quickly.

Q: Would you dine inside a restaurant? Outside? Do you get takeout?
A: I would not dine in a restaurant, but I would dine outside if the restaurant had a safe set up. I do get takeout.

Q: Do you take any precautions with your mail or packages?
A: I let them sit for a day. That’s probably irrational, but I do it that way.

Q: Do you go to friends' homes for dinner, or have friends to your house, or see them in other ways?
A: I don’t go to friends’ homes for dinner at this time. I do see friends by practicing physical distancing and using masks if we have to be closer than six feet for longer than a few minutes. I allow friends in the home whose practices I’m confident in.

Q: Are you willing to fly? What about bus, train, subway?
A: No, none of them, not until the numbers of cases are down to much lower levels than they are at the moment.

There are doctors of infectious diseases doing this sort of thing all over the world.
Steve

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Hi, me this time....when Jim posted for me he forgot to mention how much I love...love..love...the gorgeous shawl Carol sent me, thank you so much ...Big Hugs.....
I'm not able to garden anymore, so all my precious plants are migrating over to my daughter's place, and she is actually growing one of my heirloom beans 'Sarah's Old Fashioned Black' my friend from Beans and Herbs in the UK found this one for me, it's a winner in my books.
That's it for now, my hunt and peck finger is getting tired, hope you are all staying safe my friends, my heart goes out to you in these difficult times.
Annette

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hi, me this time....when Jim posted for me he forgot to mention how much I love...love..love...the gorgeous shawl Carol sent me, thank you so much ...Big Hugs.....
I'm not able to garden anymore, so all my precious plants are migrating over to my daughter's place, and she is actually growing one of my heirloom beans 'Sarah's Old Fashioned Black' my friend from Beans and Herbs in the UK found this one for me, it's a winner in my books.
That's it for now, my hunt and peck finger is getting tired, hope you are all staying safe my friends, my heart goes out to you in these difficult times.
Annette

miss you so much and so glad you stopped in. :)

we certainly don't mind if you read along and post comments and talk about beans. it's been pretty quiet in the bean threads...

Latest posts