How ya doin'

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well, on a team call, it was announced that the off shore team will be adding to their ranks and doing more of the paperwork that our team does, which I do for a measly $15 an hour. So my contract job will be winding down next year. Oh well. At least my full SS is in my future in 2021.

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
I'm thinking about raising a few turkeys next year. Maybe we'll have a home grown turkey for Thanksgiving. If they don't all die on me........

Thanksgiving! time of family gatherings, may all of you be safe.
I tried turkeys and I couldn't get any bigger than 12 pounds each. Too much work, take up too much space AND that try to roost in the trees!

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hmmm... guess it doesn't really matter which end I'm looking at.

the thing about a worm, it may at first look the same front and back, but after a while you'll find out that worms will always eventually start crawling forward. and no, i don't really know what this has to do with 2020 i just like worms. :)

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Surviving ... maybe a little less hair and tooth enamel. ;)
Almost done cleaning out apartment. Some days she real good others I wonder how she ever functioned on her own! Scary. Things SLOWLY falling in place. But DANG IOWA is so slow to roll out COVID vaccine info or shots. We really want to be sure she has hers and wherever she will find a room has vaccinated residents and staff.
Thanks for checking on me. Big hugs, Carol Dee

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I feel much better this morning, simmering elderberries on the stove with grated ginger, for elderberry syrup. Looks like DH may be coming down with this crud. The bad thing about getting sick now is no doctor will see you until you get tested for Covid. I don’t have Covid, I have crud. I’ve self medicated with OTC and home remedies, now it’s DHs turn. At least it doesn’t last long. It’s wet, foggy, more rain on the way, just cold enough to be icky, and I need to suit up in Carharts and go do animal chores. I must love my lifestyle, cause I don’t get days off. LOL