How you keeping yourself busy?

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
the real-estate people were told no more listings or open-houses, but they can clear up what they have going already and they can leave keys in drop boxes and do closings over the phone or such.

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
When I ventured out to Bi Mart yesterday, I noted that there were approx 5 shoppers in the store. Dozen or more employees. I bought seeds - veggie seeds and threw them in my freezer for next year. My original stock of seeds are old, but I'll try sprouting them anyway tomorrow. It was interesting that I wasn't allowed to put my self supplied bag on the counter top, just keep it in the cart and then load it myself. Oregon went bagless on Jan 1st.

henless

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
They are taking off her lower jaw???? :thHow will she eat, keep her mouth from drying out or anything that a dog normally does?
PAW, the Foot, NOT the jaw.
I think you need some coffee, @Beekissed . :hugs

I read it as jaw too! :gig I was thinking, "oh that poor girl"! She'll do great on 3 legs. I had a manx cat that was shot in the front shoulder many years ago. The vet took off his leg and it never stopped him. He'd still climb trees & catch mice.

YourRabbitGirl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Spending way too much time on the computer, creating nagging worry. Yet, I'm fully stocked and prepared. I did donate some extra hoarded food to a little free library thing where the residents took out the books and wanted food to fill it instead.
Went by the senior center where I buy some left over stales of bread from the bread delivery company, who drops them off for free. $1 each. Bread is no longer being delivered now. Meals for the seniors are being made but you must take it out and only three people allowed in the serving area. Nosed around in their thrift store. I think that is the last of my eyeball shopping for a while. Our Gov is trying to make up her mind about sheltering in place or not.....
Only a few things that I did to keep my mind occupied — pick and choose the ones that may work for you. Build a new challenge, seek your next career, list your goals in life, read Zen Habits, decode your workspace, seek a hobby, make your job a game, educate yourself,

Latest posts