How's your Hash Browns ```

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
oh i am looking forward to my weekend breakfast meals... had insomnia so made a 3 egg and cheese omelet at 1 am...out like a light till 5;30 am

Did you happen to use the Bill Cosby seasoning or something, if yes can you send me some lol. I’m down to counting my hours of sleep by the week:rant.

@thistlebloom
One word. “El fricken yummo” you have to say it fast though. Those are definitely my kind of hash browns.:thumbsup

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I love hash browns but have stayed away from most potato sides for the better part of 2 years. I occasionally eat some baked potato. No butter, bacon, cheese, etc... Healthier sure. FUN and Delicious? No :(

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
3;30 am starving started breakfast.
flattened the sausage and into the skillet
IMG_1190.JPG

after the sausage was done added the hash browns yup in the grease.. yes frozen store hash browns
IMG_1191.JPG

once they started to get a good bown to them added red/green bell and some red onion and the sausage that was diced up..
IMG_1194.JPG

pulled them off put on the egg pan... 4 eggs ....score a double yorker yes having over easy eggs
IMG_1195.JPG

now the sad part did not realize that my phone was down to 2% battery...so that photo do not take...you all are going to have to wait till tomorrow for a final photo..... sorry for all your drooling it will be well worth the wait....

Just-Moxie

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Yum. I have had to give up potatoes, pretty much. They don't like me with the diabetes 2. So, I will enjoy them selectively. DH expected them daily.

Latest posts