hurry get your application in...

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
I actually just saw this on tv recently. The people working at the station said that after awhile they don't notice the penguin poo smell.
Uh huh. Sure. They were probably paid to say that so the next group of suc-- er, employees wouldn't be discouraged from applying. :D

I would probably not pass #7. Cooking dinner cheerfully for people I love isn't my strongest asset on a good day. Never mind when I'm cold and tired.

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Sorry, nearly ruined it with my pessimism, didn't I?

If I did have that job I would probably be sliding with the penguins...accidentally. I'm not nimble when it comes to walking on ice.

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hey Marshall... you are missing out on the perfect experiment ... apply now and you can grow a huge crop of beans during months of nothing but sunshine , then compare which poop smells worse...poop from a 1,000 fish eating penguins' or Bigfoot's huge pile after a few days' diet of beans. :hu :lol:

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
bobm bobm bobm!

Nobody has ever seen bigfoot "droppings". I don't even know how they make it disappear! best guess is they poke a deep hole in the ground with their hand, do their thing, then fill the hole and camouflage it. do you have a better idea? i'm not gonna ask any of them. not me!

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
forgot #8 Meticulous – can you keep accurate records be it penguin eggs, t-shirts, or food stock?
yeah sure will be able to count how many penguin eggs go into my omelet.

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
bobm bobm bobm!

Nobody has ever seen bigfoot "droppings". I don't even know how they make it disappear! best guess is they poke a deep hole in the ground with their hand, do their thing, then fill the hole and camouflage it. do you have a better idea? i'm not gonna ask any of them. not me!

Maybe they fling it through earth's atmosphere, where it orbits the earth. Eventually it plummets back through earth's atmosphere, gets super-heated, and then comes back down. Meteorites aren't space rocks.

Latest posts