Hydrangeas Mislabeled?

mythreesons

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I'm going through this myself with tags not matching what I purchased the end of the season last year clearances , I bought several Lily's & Cheyenne Spirit Echinacea only to find out this year after they bloomed they are NOT the colors that the tag said on each plant :rant :somad

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm going through this myself with tags not matching what I purchased the end of the season last year clearances , I bought several Lily's & Cheyenne Spirit Echinacea only to find out this year after they bloomed they are NOT the colors that the tag said on each plant :rant :somad

The Cheyenne Spirit echinacea is actually supposed to have several colors of bloom on one plant. I planted one for somebody last year at the end of the bloom period and am being surprised this year when the flowers open in different colors. :)

mythreesons

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
The Cheyenne Spirit echinacea is actually supposed to have several colors of bloom on one plant. I planted one for somebody last year at the end of the bloom period and am being surprised this year when the flowers open in different colors. :)

I probably should of explained by saying one of the CSE is all yellow flowers..the others do have different colors but not as brilliant colors as the CSE that I saw at Lowes..it was mostly the Lily's that were mislabeled:rolleyes:

mythreesons

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score

I probably should of explained by saying one of the CSE is all yellow flowers..the others do have different colors but not as brilliant colors as the CSE that I saw at Lowes..it was mostly the Lily's that were mislabeled:rolleyes:

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I bought a fig that had 2 different labels. One on pot said Chicago Hardy the one tied to a branch claimed Brown Turkey. The tree was to cheap to pass up.

Latest posts