I am going to complain about my vegetable garden more often.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
And catjac where are they said to come from????
And catjac where are they said to come from????
Hotpepperqueen sent me Fishimi seed several years ago. They are so prolific for me. Thww first year I planted them I thought they were hot because of the brilliant red color. When I tasted them they were such a sweet surprise. I am going to roast my first batch. Many more to come.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Cat, would you be able to send me about 6 Fushimi seeds? I like that they are prolific and their size.

Mary
I can send you 600! I am drying many right now. Message me your address and I will send when they are dry. And anyone else that wants them.. The first year I planted them I let a lot go to waste. When I saw them I thought they were hot and wondered how many hot peppers I would need. I am not a big fan of the heat. When I finally got brave enough to taste them-they are sweeter than you can imagine. I have finally figure out a way to deseed them easily. Peppers are they only seed I save. And this year I will add Larissa's Russian Beauty tomatoes to my seed saving. And don't forget to remind me a bit.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I can send you 600! I am drying many right now. Message me your address and I will send when they are dry. And anyone else that wants them.. The first year I planted them I let a lot go to waste. When I saw them I thought they were hot and wondered how many hot peppers I would need. I am not a big fan of the heat. When I finally got brave enough to taste them-they are sweeter than you can imagine. I have finally figure out a way to deseed them easily. Peppers are they only seed I save. And this year I will add Larissa's Russian Beauty tomatoes to my seed saving. And don't forget to remind me a bit.
Thanks! will do. I would like to play the kindness forward so select something from Baker Creek and I will send it to you.

Mary

Ok, maybe 12 in case I have trouble with them. ;)

Latest posts