I found a kitten! Help?

secuono

Garden Master
Reaction score
Love her eyes.
*I don't need another cat. I can't have another cat. I don't need another cat......*

Lol, is it working yet?

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
OMG.... I WANT her. I think she will be hard to part with. Hope they hurry before you change your mind. LOL Oh My *sigh* I had convinced myself even if the dog would be nice to cats I would not get another one. I hate the litter box and want o start to travel more. But seeing this sweet little being. I WANT A KITTEN> :hit

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Great thing about cats, is you can travel and leave them alone for a FEW days. Can't do that with a dog.
I know, but DH is talking about taking several WEEKS at a time. I do see people who take pets in their RV's, I do NOT want to take a smelly dog or a SMELLY litter box. So I should stick to my resolve and not bring home more pets. :(

secuono

Garden Master
Reaction score
Line up a bunch of litter boxes, big bowls of water and auto feeder and they could have their own kitty batchelor apartment for weeks on end!

secuono

Garden Master
Reaction score
She got lost, everyone gets lost, lol.
Kitten is on her way to her new home! Lady is the other lady's friend who lives 1.5hrs from me and the new owner lives almost 3hrs from me. So it was a quick kitten train.
She talked about her past cats and the new owners cats. Seems like she'll be a wonderful owner.
Sad to see her go.

MontyJ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
$400 is steep! Our "Bubbles the Cat" only cost me about $200 for vet treatment and spaying if I remember correctly. I use the term "our" very loosely here. That cat belongs to Dew, or maybe it's more accurate to say that Dew belongs to the cat.
Glad to hear she has a new home though. I'm not much of a cat person, but I'm not into watching one suffer either.

Latest posts