I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for this.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
My greenhouse had a terrible time a couple of days ago!

Mostly, blue sky, which was fine. It was in the fifties outdoors, which was fine. But, the wind gusts were nearly in the fifties, too ... mph!

I had the thing open, a little bit. It was 93° in there at one point! I was afraid it would blow away if I opened it any further ...

Steve

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I think mine gets near 100 in a clear sunny day. I am really getting crazed about getting in the garden. We do have some patches of bare ground and also a foot of snow left in some places. I have so many things growing in my greenhouse I am searching for more room.I planted lettuce in January and they got so big we ate the seedlings for a family dinner last Sunday. I clipped them off and they may be OK to plant outdoors but I will start some more too.

jackb

Garden Master
Reaction score
Cat, my sensor is in the shade under the table, so I am sure that the temperature where the sun is shining is higher, at least it feels that way when you are standing in the sunshine. When I have the starts in soil I will move the trays into the greenhouse during day and bring them back indoors in the evening.

Latest posts