I Have Ducklings

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Baby ducks are driving me crazy. Even though chain link covered in hardware cloth they are soo small they slip out between gate and post. I was chasing baby ducks all evening ( they can run fast) At end of day my brain can be a little slow after chasing them for a half hour it dawned on me I have several nets for goldfish pond. Made job much easier:he:he.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Baby ducks are driving me crazy. Even though chain link covered in hardware cloth they are soo small they slip out between gate and post. I was chasing baby ducks all evening ( they can run fast) At end of day my brain can be a little slow after chasing them for a half hour it dawned on me I have several nets for goldfish pond. Made job much easier:he:he.

they must think it rather strange that they can get around but the parents can't... :) hope they don't figure out how to bust them out could be a real brouhaha on the greens...

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Mom is very feisty she trys to attack me. Normally I would never put up with that, but babies make it ok. I will never forget how surprised I was when Lola my foundation bitch growled at me first time she had puppies. all it took was a loud no and never again. My parrots barely let you change water when they have babies. Their bite draws blood.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
You can tame adults, starve them, then feed them so that they learn you are the keeper of food-a good guy.