I Killed My Tractor :(

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yeah, I understand. You might get a nasty sunburn! :ep

While I'm a male, I don't have the physique of a young fit male anymore, haven't for a long time. While I don't have the same modesty issues that some people would, me without a shirt would not be a pretty sight. Not that me with a shirt is that much better. While I could always do better, I have done things to help people out. But give up the shirt on my back (and front), that might take an emergency.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Picked up tractor today. New wiring harness and relay switch. Also got a spare tire and wheel for trailer, plus a mount welded to the trailer for the spare. There were two wires under the floor of the tractor that had been cut and wired together. No electrical tape, no wire nut, just bare wires twisted together and poked through a hole in the frame. The wires vibrated out of the hole and touched the frame, causing the short. Total bill $1315 for some stupid rigged up wiring, didn't know about it. Was like that when we bought it. For all the hard work we've put that tractor through, surprised it didn't short out sooner.

I GOT MY TRACTOR BACK!!!!

I have decided to name her Marigold. I love marigolds, bright, colorful, cheerful and ORANGE! LOL

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ya'll take good care of Marigold now, ya hear!

That's why DH complains when others DYI and don't know what they're doing. Iff'n you'd known it would have been a 5 minute repair job and home and ended up a lot more secure.

Latest posts