I know this may sound weird

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
It is a lot easier to read now. I like the bigger font. Under the Love It topic, you list other blogs that you like. I clicked on one and it came up on the same tab as your blog, instead of opening up on a new tab. Then I had to use the back key to get back to your blog. Is there any way to leave your blog open and open links in a new tab?

ChickenMomma91

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
It is a lot easier to read now. I like the bigger font. Under the Love It topic, you list other blogs that you like. I clicked on one and it came up on the same tab as your blog, instead of opening up on a new tab. Then I had to use the back key to get back to your blog. Is there any way to leave your blog open and open links in a new tab?
I'm not sure Bay, i'll fix the link. which blog was it? Frugally Sustainable or Frugal by Choice?

ChickenMomma91

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
hmmm, i clicked the pick and it took me right to Frugal by Choice.... strange.
I'm surprised the picture link didn't work for ya. i might need to make it that the name is the link instead of the photo

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
The links work. I'm not communicating very well here.....I was asking if there is a way for you to set it so that when someone clinks on the link, will it open in a new tab, leaving your blog open.

Scroll to the top of this page. Click on the Featured Thread and up pops a new tab, taking you to the Featured Thread, leaving the page with TEG on it still open. That allows one to read the featured thread, click that page off and return to TEG.

Sometimes when I am reading a good site and click on a link, it will open on the same page. I get all interested in the link, read lots of pages, and it is a pain to go back to the original site I was on. It seems to me that you would want people to stay on your blog, rather than give them links to leave your blog, and it being hard to find your blog again.

Did I explain it better this time? Sometimes I don't get what is in my thoughts translated to something that makes sense. LOL

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
( @baymule , put your cursor over a link, and right click. A menu will drop down and you will have the option to 'open link in new tab' and other stuff. Works for any link anywhere.)

Latest posts