I still have more seeds to send!

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
...hmmm, Mizuna Greens!

Lots of what you're getting can be planted anytime in the bay area :)

...I'm on a roll!

Mary's envelope is well packed and ready now! :)

Journey's is next... heavy on Beans for her!

Last edited:

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
To do still

Cane
Honeycomb
joseph simcox
hal
so lucky
BJ
chickiesmoma

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Journey, each packet of beans I put together for you has 3 or 4 varieties mixed in it, but they should mostly be easy to sort. I think it is about 20 varieties. Also you'll get a bunch of other seeds too.
Are post offices open today? Someone let me know if they are. I have over a half dozen bubble wrap envelopes to send...so far.

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Journey, each packet of beans I put together for you has 3 or 4 varieties mixed in it, but they should mostly be easy to sort. I think it is about 20 varieties. Also you'll get a bunch of other seeds too.
Are post offices open today? Someone let me know if they are. I have over a half dozen bubble wrap envelopes to send...so far.

Wow, Marshall, thank you! I feel honored to get to carry on part of your amazing bean collection. I don't know if I have enough room in my sock drawer, but I will cherish them anyway! ;)

ETA: I'm pretty sure the mail will run today.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
I just returned from Ukiah where I sent out 6 bubble wrap envelopes of seeds.
See if I can remember which 6...

ktsgirl
ninnymary
journey
seedo
thistle
smart red ...that makes the 6 i sent today<<<eta

brain freeze... it was definitely 6!

I'll eta it in a minute...

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Marshall, your package came in the mail today. Wow, thank you! :hugs So many fun things in there and such bee-u-ti-ful beans. Now I am really excited for summer 2014 to get here! :clap So many peppers; I look forward to trying them all. My BIL says he can take any hot pepper. We shall see how he likes the scotch bonnets. LOL

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Some of those Pepper seeds are up to 9 years old, but have been well stored. So, give them ideal germination conditions. Percentage germinating may be a bit low.

Journey, I made sure to send you those Wide Podded White Greasy bean seeds. They make very straight wide pods, semi greasy, and nice full half runner plants. That variety of bean is not listed in bill best's site, and is from east kentucky, the Sallee and Dunahoo families. Could be the reason it is not listed is that the sallees and dunahoos seem to just let their bean varieties all get mixed up.

If you have any problem sorting them out, let me know.

Especially, you should grow the Powder Stars and the Badda di Polizzi dark eye. Those 2 varieties, well Journey, you have been chosen by me to be, along with Russ, so far only the 3rd person to be growing...in the world! I'll try to get some of those also to Joseph Simcox.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
I just received my seed gift today too Marshall! Wow is right!
All I can say is it's a good thing I had some new ground plowed up last fall... Thanks so, so, much!

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Marshall, I sent you a pm thanking you for the seeds. But I'm not sure I did it right. I couldn't remember how to do it. Did you get it?

Mary