I Would Live in This Trailer

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
When living in a 10,000 foot house,mostly used 3 rooms kitchen, master bedroom and library. It go months with out going in other rooms, yet had to heat and cool and pay electric.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Though I love a spacious home, I think there is much to be said for having to share space with other people, especially siblings. It teaches one to get along, to cope with other people's differences on a daily basis, to socialize and it can help one avoid a life of excess~in material goods, in their thinking, and in how they view their own entitlement.

I think kids nowadays have too much personal space and it isolates them from many things that are good about being a family~things that would help train them for the real world and fulfill a basic need for human socialization. Could be why they are always on an electronic gadget, just trying to connect with someone...I think they are just lonely for human contact and they'll never get it in that little square they hold in their hands.

PennyJo

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I did live in a 36 ft 5th wheel about 2 years but I am a small person
but learned there was allot I could do without out.. now we have the 2148 square foot home and put up no less than 4 geodesic domes
to hold the explosion barn, chicken coop, outdoor kitchen now a greenhouse

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
I did live in a 36 ft 5th wheel about 2 years but I am a small person
but learned there was allot I could do without out.. now we have the 2148 square foot home and put up no less than 4 geodesic domes
to hold the explosion barn, chicken coop, outdoor kitchen now a greenhouse
Even with lots of square footage in our homes ,some find that they need more storage space ... enter the self storage companies. Now that the "tiny home" is being touted by the media, my stock in self storage companies will skyrocket and I will laugh all the way to the bank. :lol:

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
My brother and sil lived in a 5th wheel and then a large motorhome for over two decades, because they liked it.For a time it was to go where the work was (building roads), then they lived in it because it worked for them. They have a house now, but know how to organize and dejunk!

PennyJo

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
... explosion barn????
metaphorically of course my housemates had a home in Shelton 35 years he had
garden, shop, tools, laundry all in his basement so packed he could barely do laundry
all garden stuff is in the barn he has a 3 car plus here just for tools

PennyJo

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
My brother and sil lived in a 5th wheel and then a large motorhome for over two decades, because they liked it.For a time it was to go where the work was (building roads), then they lived in it because it worked for them. They have a house now, but know how to organize and dejunk!
I was in a very nicely kept RV park on a lake, we had nice sized lots the owners
kept it very neat and clean and encouraged us to all take care of our "yards"
Where in town Shelton there was several druggies that would steal you blind
if any slipped in they would be asked to leave as soon as discovered.
Our rent was all inclusive also no sneak up costs.

Latest posts