Identify Plant - Volunteer

Branching Out

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Technology is not my thing Holeysmokes, but I will revisit that plant identification site and see if I can figure it out. (I only started using a phone a couple of years ago. My coworkers would ask 'How do your kids get a hold of you if you don't have a phone?' to which I would reply 'Why would I want my kids to get a hold of me??')

I have never heard of henbit. That must be it-- thank you. They apparently have square stems, so I will check for that tomorrow. And they are edible too. Might just have to taste it them.

HoleySmokes

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Technology is not my thing Holeysmokes, but I will revisit that plant identification site and see if I can figure it out. (I only started using a phone a couple of years ago. My coworkers would ask 'How do your kids get a hold of you if you don't have a phone?' to which I would reply 'Why would I want my kids to get a hold of me??')

I have never heard of henbit. That must be it-- thank you. They apparently have square stems, so I will check for that tomorrow. And they are edible too. Might just have to taste it them.

I've used that site only a handful of times. It works decent but isn't always 100% accurate, at least at this point in time for me.

Latest posts