I'm still here

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
In case anyone still remembers me. I've had a couple of strokes and a rain bleed so it's hard for me to post but I still drop by now and then to see what you are all up to. I'm presently living at Atria ( a retiremrnt home) n Palm Desert, the driest part of California so gardening would be impossible in any case, even if I were up to it. The climate is good but if you want to see what our mountains look like just turn over your cats litter box. Just huge piles of dry sand. We had a half inch of rain and I was told that was all there is to the rainy season. :rolleyes:

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
welcome back. :) i am new here since last fall.

i'm glad you are able to still read/write, i would have a very hard time looking at such a landscape. i am so used to green during the warmer times and then the browns and snows of winter.

i am no spring chicken either, taking care of Mom at her home, but she's actually doing fine and in some ways healthier than i am. i've put up some pictures on my website so if you'd like to see what we're up to...

http://www.anthive.com/

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
So glad that you posted today! I can't imagine looking at an upside down cat litter box for scenery. I love living in east Texas, piney woods, lush pastures and green everywhere. You take care of yourself and please come back often.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I like having you stop by to see what we are up to, Hoodat.

:hugs

Is your son still close to your new home?

I've had some down time the last few weeks and not just because of winter. Luckily, there hasn't been a lot of snow. I hope you are getting up and around and stop by whenever ... letting us know that you do is bound to make us feel better :).

Steve

Latest posts