Introducing Beaux

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
After a few more episodes that I prevented him from killing any more chickens, my husband and I talked it over and decided to find him another home. I ran an ad on Craigslist with a good description, including that he killed chickens. There was a lot of interest, but no one met my criteria. Yesterday a lady called and we talked. She sounded perfect. She and her husband came and picked him up. They have 15 acres surrounded by 150 acres of family land, they have a 4 year old boy, a Catahoula/Labrador cross, 2 Australian shepherds and NO chickens. She works at a vet clinic, Beaux went right to them and they all fell in love. It was heart wrenching to let him go, but I couldn't trust him out of my sight. We miss him.

Since we moved here 3 years ago, we lost 2 of our beloved dogs. We have two Great Pyrenees that love us fiercely and we love them even more. But our house feels so empty. We are still grieving the loss of Parker, and now Beaux. But I really feel that Beaux is in a better situation now and will be happier. I guess we will start looking around for another Labrador or Lab mix.

Part of animal husbandry is doing the right thing even if it is hard. You two made the right decision. :hugs

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
smillingheart.jpg

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
You are kidding me! Today? A female came in for breeding today? :weee

For once, I'm practically speechless. We are so excited!

With Bay and Alex working together, that should be some thread. I'm sure we will read about some great adventures.

You are right about that!

I can not believe I am doing a breeding as we speak. Maybe if we talk about lottery it will happen.

Haha, we will have to make up a set of numbers based on the puppy's birthday, number of puppies, the parents birthdays, then both us of play them. and everyone on TEG will also play them, we ALL will win and it gets divided and we each get a couple of dollars...….:)

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I co`own several dogs with clients. The client is the dogs owner but I get to breed it. It is win win dog is in loving home, owner gets great dog with free grooming, I continue my line of dogs. Because dog is living away i have no idea till owner calls dog is in heat. Thats what happened yesterday . Nayla lives in a very posh neighborhood called Riverdale. When she is finished breeding she will go home. She will come back to kennel right before puppies are due

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Do you keep the litter or do you get pick of the litter? Does the client keep one?

Hey, this isn't going to cause and accelerate global warming is it? Or cause starvation in Africa? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts